Basics of German Administrative Law – a crash course not only for career changers
Career changers in administrative functions often struggle to understand abstract general administrative law. While often relatively fast acquiring operational knowledge to master everyday administrative tasks, the general overview and understanding of German Administrative Law is often to be missed.
This is however necessary to grasp the matter fully and to react quickly and appropriately to newly arising challenging situations.
The workshop also targets those whose administrative training needs a refresher. The goal is to « refresh » and « reactivate » knowledge. In the sphere of everyday administrative tasks, details concerning administrative law are too often forgotten.
The main objectives of this workshop/crash course:
- Sources of law and methodical approach to administrative law
- Sources of German Basic Law
- Basic terminology of administrative law: principle of legality, primacy and reservation of the law, discretion and other undefined legal terms
- Differentiation between public and private law
- The administrative act: publication and service
- The « tree days fiction »
- Administrative discretion
- Lawful administrative acts – legally effective administrative acts
- Overview of administrative enforcement
We highly recommend the crash course German Administrative Law in 3 days – a crash course not only for career changers.
With each of our courses, you will receive the corresponding legal texts, a certificate of participation as well as a detailed script.
Should you have any questions beforehand, please contact us via email@example.com.
If you have any questions after the course, please feel free to contact us as well.
Note: Our courses are usually offered with complementary food and beverages. Should you have any allergies or prefer a vegetarian or vegan diet, please contact our offices beforehand so that arrangements can be made. Our venue hotels are usually wheelchair accessible. Accessing the venue by wheelchair or walking aid should not pose a problem. Our offices are here to give you further information as necessary, please use our E-Mail Service.
We offer our workshop also in the form of an inhouse-event. Please use the form below to request further informations concerning your inhouse-event in Berlin or abroad.